- Employed with Bradley County Juvenile Court since September of 2004.
- Captain of Bradley County Juvenile Detention Center
- Member of the Tennessee Gang Investigators Association
- Originally from Morristown Tn
- Graduated from Morristown Hamblen High School West (class of 1979)
- Attended Walter State Community (studied Computer Science, Psychology and Sociology)
- Married to Carmeleta Carr
- 5 Children and 6 Grand Children
- Faithfully attends Pleasant Missionary Baptist Grove
Musician (Bass player)
- Devoted and faithful Tennessee Titans Football fan
- Currently serving as 1st shift Lieutenant
- Served 7 years in the United States Navy
- Graduated from Cleveland State with an A.S. Degree in Human
- Married to Kristie Gregg /2 daughters and a son
- Graduated from Cleveland High School
Edd started working for Juvenile Detention in October of 2009. He is currently serving as the 2nd shift Lieutenant.
Justin is currently the third shift Lieutenant at the Bradley County Juvenile Detention Center. Before he became employed at the Juvenile Center he worked with troubled teens that came out of Texas through a Christian Organization that his Uncle is a part of. Justin has experience in teaching youth by developing team work by taking the youth rappelling, rock climbing, backpacking, rafting, helping them gain knowledge in outdoor activities and survival. By doing this it created a tight bond with the juveniles learning and having to experience team work in order to overcome obstacles. After helping out with this Justin became interested in furthering his help with youth, so he applied at Bradley County Juvenile Detention. He became an employee on August 23, 2006. Not long after being employed he became a Sergeant working on 3rd shift and just this year he moved up to rank of Lieutenant remaining on 3rd shift. According to Justin he has enjoyed his employment here and will continue to do so.
Stephanie has been with Bradley County Juvenile Detention since September 2008 and is currently serving as 1st shift Sergeant. She attended Bradley Central High School and plans on going for her Bachelor's degree for Criminal Justice in the near future. Stephanie is engaged to Dale Dutcher and has 1 daughter and 4 sons.
Tasha started working for Juvenile Detention in April of 2011. She is currently serving as 2nd shift Sergeant.
Scott has worked at Bradley County Juvenile Detention Center
since December of 2003. He served as
supervisor before being promoted to 3rd shift Lieutenant and Sergeant. Scott attended Bradley Central and Cleveland
State before earning his BS degree from Tusculum College. He lives in Cleveland and has one child. Scott is a dedicated power lifter and has competed
for 33 years.
Jeremy started working for juvenile court on 15th October 2009. He is currently serving as 1st Shift Corporal since 2011.
Print this page
|Copyright © 2017 Bradley County, TN