The Veterans Service Office can provide information and assist in filing for the following VA benefits from the Federal Government. This list is not all inclusive:
  • Obtaining discharge certificate (DD-214)
  • Veterans pension and service-connected disability compensation
  • Dependent and survivor benefits
  • Oupatient medical treatment
  • Hospitalization
  • Aid and attendance and/or housebound benefits
  • Headstone or marker and burial flags
  • Military service records (Personnel and/or Medical)
  • Education and training
  • Vocational rehabilitation
  • VA home guaranty
  • Veterans life insurance
  • Assistance to homeless veterans
  • Adaptive equipment for disabled veterans
  • Appeals and personal hearings in connection with claims
  • Change of destination for VA benefit checks
  • Completing annual medical expense reports
  • Completing annual eligibility verification reports (EVR's)
  • Obtaining claimant's power of attorney for service organization representation
  • Reissue of medals, badges and awards
  • Combat related special compensation
  • Disabilities due to Agent Orange, asbestos or ionized radiation exposure
  • Burial and memorial benefits
  • Presidential Memorial Certificate issued to deceased veteran's next of kin
Additional Information can be found on the Department of Veteran's Affairs Website:  www.va.gov
Also see www.gibill.va.gov for more information on education and training

Print this page
Contact Us | Site Map | Get Adobe Reader
Copyright © 2018 Bradley County, TN